The Signode BXT3-19 Battery Powered Strapping Tool
The BXT3-19 is ideally suited for heavy duty strapping applications using 16mm or 19mm Signode Tenax® polyester and Signode Dylastic® polypropylene strapping with a variable tensioning speed of up to 120mm/s, which has been proven to increase production uptime.
The Signode BXT3 Strapping Tool Range
The latest generation of BXT tools have been designed in collaboration with some of the most demanding manufacturing plants across Europe, ensuring that the BXT3 strapping hand tool consistently offers industry leading performance. The innovative integrated touch screen display allows users to easily change tool settings to suit their specific requirements. The display also provides a real time indication of the tension force being applied to the product as well as strap cycle completion.
Further benefits are:
- E-controlled strapping process
- Strap alignment indicator
- Quickly access your favorite strapping function
- Lightweight, ergonomic protective design with new battery cover to increase longevity
- Fewer wear parts make it economical to maintain
- Improved performance offers up 800 cycles per charge
- Lock feature to ensure consistent results