The Signode BXT3-16 Battery Powered Strapping Tool
The BXT3-16 is designed for universal strapping applications using 12/13mm or 15/16mm Signode Tenax® polyester and Signode Dylastic® polypropylene strapping with a variable tensioning speed of up to 220mm/s, which has been proven to increase production uptime.
The Signode BXT3 Strapping Tool Range
The latest generation of BXT tools have been designed in collaboration with some of the most demanding manufacturing plants across Europe, ensuring that the BXT3 strapping hand tool consistently offers industry leading performance. The innovative integrated touch screen allows users to easily change tool settings to suit their specific requirements whilst the display also provides an indication of the tension force being applied as well as strap cycle completion.
Further benefits are:
- Quickly access your favourite strapping function
- Variable tension speed controlled by finger pressure
- Strap dust blow out vent
- Lightweight, ergonomic protective design with new battery cover to increase longevity
- Fewer wear parts make it economical to maintain
- Improved performance offers up 800 cycles per charge
- Lock feature to ensure consistent results